Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Campervans For Sale In Scotland Sentimental


No, not that surprised both the sun in your eyes.


Nor is that I miss the tender touch of your skin.


simply is that I get tired of doing nothing.
So I tend to remember things, remember things from yesterday. More


not think that I can not live without you.
Today my nostalgia has another explanation. It is simply
dawned cloudy
I

And the gray sky and the gray sky
always sets my heart ...
Sentimental, sentimental.


No, not that surprised both sweet your kisses,


And to enjoy the bitterness in me. The asphalt
cherry blossom not


Today there was no sun, no sun today


That's why I'm so.

And do not think that I can not live without you.
Today my nostalgia has another explanation.

is simply

dawned cloudy and gray sky,


and the gray sky always sets my heart ...
Sentimental, sentimental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment