Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wedding Thank Youmessages Even so ...

    I should never call, I had never heard so many words ... my heart hypnotized,  with the light of your lips and the warmth of your voice. Still  risk my life to have you with me,  still let you in my kiss  love I feel for you because ... My heart can not stop loving you, my heart  question if you return me, my heart does not want to forget heart.jpg heart image by denicivana you know it's too much that I love you ... I know love is my sin.  to love you taught me, you just learned, I did see the sky,the love that I felt  next to you without knowing that was all the love I lost. Still  risk my life to have you with me,  still let you in my kiss  love I feel for you because ... My heart can not stop loving you, my heart  question if you return me, my heart does not want to forget  you know it's too much that I love you ... I know love is my sin.     

0 comments:

Post a Comment