Monday, January 25, 2010

Sore Throats More Condition_symptoms You ...



I'm with you I discover my true
have given me along the way
so much, both truth


Amazed
if you're desperate thoughts

minutes defoliating and loneliness are
72480181of4.jpg

So say you have me if you're desperate

my heart beats and feel you
will be will be that one day you stole half
the sun and stars their glory


have a look that makes me shudder
between your lips say that I have
as your hands slide over my skin
have a crazy passion that drives me crazy because it

wrap me in your kisses and my heart



sitting here today I look
happens is your eyes that makes me want more as I wrapped
in your dream


Amazed
if you're desperate thoughts

minutes defoliating and loneliness are



I want to find (I do not miss)
your dreams
(Not one gave without seeing a heart) I want to live


Fearless (That and the life I will)
(now that I'm dying of love)
CH TMLXC

0 comments:

Post a Comment