Thursday, May 27, 2010

Motorcycle Trial Clothes HE TURNED!

Where were you?

Loss (xDDDDD no, I was not watching "Lost") among a bunch of notes and project work and shit.

And have you finished?


Not quite, but I finished the exams, I have the dot print project and I'm hoping they leave notes, so I have free time.

what do you want to do with that time? Write

fics!


So girls, the first 10 fic requests (to be one-shots) will award.

what are you going to write anything?

If it's one of my fandoms yes.

what are your fandoms?

- Soccer

RPS - RPS
Merlin and
- SPN and

RPS - RPS
SLQH
- Criminal Minds

For that, you leave me a coment, with one of these fandoms, a pairing , a phrase or situacióny a rating and I will write what I leave and I will publish in the summer.

what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment