Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ileus More Condition_symptoms Absences

Sometimes, I forget the middle of the street. Not appear, your shadow were devoured. Walls crumble, and reflected back into the eyes of others. I breathe, I still remember how to blink. Ando with absences. I smile again. Beginning to weave dreams for you.

Then, the sky clouds over, I feel your hands, here, there. Not you, it is rain. You look so much like her. Cover my body with drops and caresses.

Later, the night fills the world. I feel your legs, here, there. Not you, are the sheets. You are so like them. Hug my body to listen to my breath.

Sometimes, I remember in the middle of the street. You appear. Levanto walls. Do not breathe, forget how to blink. Absences leave. Wailing again. Beginning to break dreams.

Then, later, nothing happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment